Account Executive - Nationwide
Why should you join Guidance Residential?
Our expert management team is committed to your success. Once you join our team, we will prepare you to pass the National Licensing Exam*. Once you pass, we will provide you with a hands-on training that will help you earn an annual income of $55-$75k.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for outside sales for our unique faith-based home financing product to realtors, builders, and individuals. You will conduct sales presentations and seminars to various local mosques, organizations, and individuals for the purpose of securing home financing customers and closing 3 – 4+ home financing contracts per month.
Job Duties Include
- Counsel, advise, and qualify home buyers for our programs
- Attend sales seminars and builder/realtor meetings to generate contract volume within your market area
- Secure home financing applications from consumers for the purpose of closing 3 – 4+ home financing contracts per month
- Work with processors to expedite and assist in the processing and closing of each contract according to company and government policies
- Keep informed of trends and developments in the local real estate market, as well as the changing rules and regulations pertaining to the overall home financing industry
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of sales experience is a plus
- Purpose driven, self-motivated, focused on personal growth & development
- Bilingual - English and either: Arabic, Urdu, Somali, Hindi, Bangla, Farsi, Turkish, Nigerian, or Pashto/Dari
- Knowledge of the local market
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customers, employees, and managers verbally or in writing via advanced telephone and email skills, as well as in person.
Benefits and Advantages
We will assign you to a marketing territory with an extensive network of mosques, real estate agents and broker offices.
Your benefits will include one of the highest compensation packages in the industry, including a 401(k) plan with immediate match and a Roth feature, student loan repayment assistance, medical, dental and vision coverage, and more.
Guidance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*Successful NMLS registration will be required
* Must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship. We do not provide any type of employment sponsorships.