Secondary English Teacher – International School in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – August 2024 Start
Up to GBP 35,000 per annum
ASQ International has an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Secondary English Teacher wanting to take the next step in their career at an International School in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Interviews are happening now for August 2024 start!
You will use your experience to help Secondary School learners progress by developing a happy and creative learning atmosphere in this wonderful, inclusive school. The school provides a warm, friendly and family-like learning environment for its highly motivated students.
As a high-calibre teacher, with experience in working with Secondary School learners, you will strive to secure the best outcome by providing an exciting learning experience.
Located in a cosmopolitan city in Saudi Arabia, this school is recognised in the country as a dedicated International Education Leader.
The school has a warm, nurturing professional learning community that caters for all aspects of a student’s development, and sees students’ flourish. It is supported by a team of highly dedicated professional teachers representing 20 different nationalities. There is also a rich mosaic of internationally diverse parents and students who are encouraged to value and respect all cultures while remaining rooted to their very own cultural identity.
- Exceptionally well-resourced school
- Well-respected school in local community and further afield
- School’s ethos is centred around sparking children’s interest
- Exceptional pay structure & professional development
The ideal candidate
- Relevant BA Degree with a PGCE or a BEd Degree in Secondary Education
- Relevant teaching experience
- Enthusiasm in the subject matter, commitment, and flexibility
- Excellent English and Communication Skills
- Resilience in coping with day-to-day demands of a fast-paced school
Facts & Figures
- Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 Years
- Remuneration: Competitive Tax-Free Salary, Furnished Accommodation, Medical Insurance, Transportation, Flight and Visa Assistance