Specialist Secondary Teachers - International School in Kuwait - August 2024 Start
Up to GBP 38,000 per annum
What if you could do the job you love in a new country? We can pique your interest with this gem of a job; make the Middle East part of your own personal and professional story, and follow your international intrigue!
Experience the joy of transitioning into a job that’s right for you, in a new, energetic destination that enjoys sunshine throughout the year; whilst also achieving a real sense of work-life balance. ASQ International is currently recruiting the following Secondary Teachers to start at the beginning of the new Academic Year in August 2024:
This outstanding school, a pioneer in the field of education, is committed to offering learners the resources and encouragement they require to be motivated by instructors who are enthusiastic about their topics and the teaching profession! Take your teaching profession to the next level by becoming a part of a diverse learning environment! With its impressive record of global and local examination success, this International school pursues high standards in education and encourages its learners to become the best versions of themselves by building strong foundations that will lead them to reach their educational goals!
As a forward-thinking international school, they vow to continue to provide a first-class education system, that will enable all young students to thrive in today’s dynamic global environment!
- Blue sky and sunshine almost all year round!
- Access to a range of resources to drive your success
- An innovative teaching and learning space
- Feel empowered to make a difference
- Nurturing learning community
- Generous, tax-free salary plus additional benefits
The ideal candidate
- Degree in your specialism subject with a PGCE or a BEd Degree in Secondary Education
- Excellent English and communication skills
- 2+ years teaching experience in the relevant subject
- Dynamic and enthusiastic
Facts & Figures
- Location: Kuwait
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 2 years
- Salary range: Generous tax-free salary depending on experience
- Benefits: Annual flights, medical insurance, visa sponsorship